At Cuisine Concepts all functions are tailor made to suit your occasion.
Whether it’s a buffet in a marquee in your garden, a plated meal at a venue of your choice or passing around canapés with cocktails, Cuisine Concepts can cater your next special event.
Menus are designed and priced to suit…
- Buffet menu
- Canapes menu
- Set menu
- Sample menu
Tips on using Caterers
- Always ask for references.
- Talk to people who have used this caterer before.
- The cheapest option is not always the best option.
- Get organised early, and book a caterer well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Try and deal with only one person from the catering company.
- Have someone be the point of contact, before and during function, to liase with caterer.
- Times and timing is everything when food is involved.
- Don’t forget to enjoy your occasion!!
When using Marquees
- Work required furnishing and setting up interior
- Crockery and cutlery, tables and chairs are needed
- Toilet facilities are needed
- Next day tidy up can be a big job
- Sometimes have to find your own staff
- Potential security issues leaving marquees set up and unattended
- Location can have flexibility
When using function venues
- Venue providers look after the set up and clean up
- Often come with there own catering team
- Staff provided
- Packages including drinks, food, music, flowers etc. can often be arranged
- Can be less stress!